A variant of the HH/20 Series, HH/20 RD bicycle stands’ oval clamps are fitted on semi-circular side pieces.
The angle between the clamps suits all tyre types.
The oval shape of the clamps ensure that any bicycle lights fitted on wheel hubs are not damaged.
The materials and production methods used to manufacture the HH/20 bicycle stand make it an ideal choice for withstanding the rigours of the Danish climate. The bicycle stand is made from high-quality materials, maintenance-free, and manufactured in Denmark.
– Hot-dip galvanised steel.
– Can be supplied in powder-coated version with a specific RAL colour.
– Columns: Ø14 mm round iron
– Side pieces: Ø33 mm tube
– Columns: Ø89 mm
– 18 bicycle parking spaces per HH/20 RD
– Bolted to surface
– Can be used with standard bicycles, racing bicycles and mountain bikes because the clamps are conical.
– The shape of the HH/20 allows space for bicycle lights on the front wheel hub, e.g. Reelight.
For more details about the series, sizes and materials, refer to product sheet.
For more details, see the product sheet.