HH/20 STOREY (double bicycle stand/2-storey) is an ideal solution when there is a need for many bicycle parking spaces in a small space.
The angle between the clamps suits all tyre types and ensures that any bicycle lights fitted on wheel hubs are not damaged.
The materials and production methods used to manufacture the HH/20 STOREY bicycle stand (double bicycle stand/2-storey) make it an ideal choice for withstanding the rigours of the Danish climate. The bicycle stand is made from high-quality materials, maintenance-free, and manufactured in Denmark.
– Hot-dip galvanised steel
– Columns: Ø14 mm round iron
– Frames: 50 x 50 x 4 mm steel profile
– Rails: 40 x 60 x 3 mm U-profile
– 20 bicycle parking spaces per module
– Can be positioned or bolted onto surface
– Modules of 20 parking spaces can be put together in extensions of each other.
– Can be used with standard bicycles, racing bicycles and mountain bikes because the clamps are conical.
– The shape of the HH20 allows space for bicycle lights on the front wheel hub, e.g. Reelight.
See the product sheet for more details about the series.