Type 7 is a traditional bicycle stand. It is usually used with renovation activities and extensions of exiting housing.
Each parking space is separated by 50 cm, which provides plenty of space for bicycles and ensures adjacent bicycle handlebars do not become entangled.
– Hot-dip galvanised steel.
– Can be supplied in powder-coated version with a specific RAL colour.
– Columns: Ø12 mm round iron
– Side pieces: Ø33 mm tube
– Hairpin: Ø33 mm
– Cemented hairpin
– Hairpin bolted to surface
Distribution/positioning of clamps:
– Single-sided or double-sided.
– Straight (90 degrees): 50 cm between clamps.
– Angled (45 degrees): 40 cm between the clamps (alternatively 50 cm)
– The total number of bicycle parking spaces per row is adjusted to meet customer requirements.
In the case of cementing or mounting on the surface there are normally four (eight if double-sided) bicycle parking spaces between the columns.
– The traditional bicycle stand, used in many settings over many years.
Length/total number of parking spaces is adjusted to meet customer requirements.
For more details, see the product sheet.