Waste Shelter Klostergaarden houses waste containers and similar material in an elegant and attractive way. The system’s simple design allows it to be configured in countless ways to meet customer requirements.
– Columns: Ø75 with GBL top
– Frame: 30 x 30 x 5 mm V-iron
– Cladding: Expanded metal inserted in frame
– Span spacing: 120 cm
– Foundation: Ø40 x 90 cm cement, which is cast on-site.
– All steel parts are hot-dip galvanised.
– HITSA A/S can adjust the dimensions to meet customer requirements.
– Can be supplied with doors/gates for locking.
– Can be supplied in powder-coated version with a specific RAL colour.
– Solely used for the storing of waste containers, etc., which the customer wants enclosed and locked, if required.
See the product sheet for more details about the series.