A simple and neutral shelter/bicycle shelter made from hot-dip galvanised steel profiles with excellent standing height and plenty of space.
If bicycle parking is also required with the shelter, the HH20 from HITSA A/S is an ideal choice. Bicycle parking models Type 7, Type 14 or CO5 can also be used.
The shelter can be configured in several ways to meet customer requirements.
– Load-bearing structure: 70 x 70 mm steel tube
– Purlins: 50 x 100 mm steel tube
– Roof: Steel trapeze plate
– Span spacing: Max. 4.0 m
– Foundation: Ø40 x 90 cm cement, which is cast on-site.
– All steel parts are hot-dip galvanised.
– Cladding: e.g. wire mesh, perforated plate or expanded metal steel frame.
– Can be supplied with sliding gate(s), and lock(s) if required.
– Can be supplied with zinc gutters down to ground.
– Shelter for bicycles, motorcycles, waste containers, etc.
See the product sheet for more details about the series.