GBL/29 og GBL/30 are made from a hot-dip galvanised steel profile and pressure-impregnated pinewood in a steel frame. Ideal as a windbreak or to separate garden areas in town house locations.
Both are attractive, simple, suit most environments, and can be adjusted to meet customer requirements.
– Columns: 70 x 70 x 4 mm steel tube
– Frames: 60 x 60 x 7 mm T-steel
– Fins: 30 x 40 mm, pressure-impregnated pinewood
– All steel parts are hot-dip galvanised.
– Can be supplied in powder-coated version with a specific RAL colour.
– Can be supplied to length as required by customer.
– As Espalier in connection with parks, gardens, courtyard areas, sports grounds, etc.
For more details about the product, refer to product sheet.