PL/3 – PL/6 are traditional bollards with flat tops best used in locations such as the waterfront in Aarhus.
PL/3 – PL/6 are available as stationary or removable bollards.
The simple design makes repetition very attractive.
– PL/3: Ø114 mm
– PL/4: Ø140 mm
– PL/5: Ø170 mm
– PL/6: Ø220 mm
– Reflector strip, if required (either white, yellow or red reflectors).
– Hot-dip galvanised
– Can be supplied in powder-coated version with a specific RAL colour.
– PL/3 – PL/6 removable version is supplied as a bottom and a top part and with a locking bar.
PL/3 – PL/6, stationary bollards:
PL/3 T – PL/6 T, removable bollards:
– Bottom part cemented in ground
– The removable top part is set on top of the cemented bottom part and can be secured with a padlock and a locking bar that is fitted to the side of the top part. The locking bar has a small cover welded on, which protects the padlock from the rain.
Prevents vehicles from passing or driving into brickwork, etc.
For more details, refer to product sheet