PL7 and PL9 are traditional bollards with rounded tops and space for a reflector strip.
PL9 is a stationary bollard, and PL7 is a removable bollard.
The simple design makes repetition very attractive.
– Columns: Ø114 mm
– Two slots for reflector
– Reflector strip inserted in the two slots, if required (either white, yellow or red reflectors).
– Hot-dip galvanised
– Can be supplied in powder-coated version with a specific RAL colour.
– PL7 supplied as a bottom and a top part and with a locking bar.
PL9, stationary bollard:
PL7, removable bollard:
– Bottom part cemented in ground
– The removable top part is set on top of the cemented bottom part and can be secured with a padlock and a locking bar that is fitted to the side of the top part. The locking bar has a small cover welded on, which protects the padlock from the rain.
Prevents vehicles from passing or driving into brickwork, etc.
See the product sheet for more details about the series.