Fillerup is a traditional shelter that can also be used for shopping trolleys (customer trolleys at supermarkets/shopping centres) or waste shelters.
Traditional and simple, Fillerup 1 bicycle shelter/shopping trolley shelter is made from hot-dip galvanised steel profiles and steel cassettes. HITSA A/S can also supply other types of cladding to meet customer requirements.
Fillerup 1 can be configured in several ways to meet customer requirements: a shelter for bicycles, motorcycles, prams, waste shelter, waste enclosure, etc.
– Load-bearing: Ø76 x 3.65 mm
– Purlins: Ø60 x 3.65 mm
– Roof: Steel sheet panel (1.5 mm), polycarbonate panel (4 mm) or 2-layer thermoplastic (8 mm)
– Sides and gable end: Metal cassettes, 1.5 mm steel sheet panel
– Foundation: Ø40 x 90 cm
– All steel parts are hot-dip galvanised.
– Standard cladding: hot-dip galvanised steel cassettes
– HITSA A/S adjusts the length of the shelter/bicycle shelter in accordance with customer requirements.
– Shelter for customer trolleys/shopping trolleys outside shopping centres, bicycles, motorcycles, prams, waste containers, etc.
See the product sheet for more details about the series.