HU/250 is a traditional and simple shelter/bicycle shelter made from hot-dip galvanised steel profiles and expanded metal. HITSA A/S can also supply other types of cladding to meet customer requirements.
HH/20 is tailor-made for this shelter. Type 7 or CO/5 can also be used.
The shelter/bicycle shelter can be configured in several ways to meet customer requirements: as a shelter for bicycles, motorcycles, prams, waste shelter, waste enclosure, etc.
– Columns: 100 mm steel profile
– Load-bearing gutter: Cold-formed U-profile 50 x 100 mm
– Bends: 60 x 40 mm steel tube
– Roof: 1.5 mm steel sheet panel, 4 mm PC panel or 8 mm 2-layer thermoplastic
– Ties: 50 x 3 mm flat steel
– Side + gable end: 2 mm perforated plate or as required
– Span spacing: Max. 4.0 m
– Foundation: Ø40 x 90 cm cement, which is cast on-site.
– All steel parts are hot-dip galvanised.
– Cladding: optional choice (cedar wood, mahogany, pressure-impregnated wood, etc.)
– Can be supplied with sliding gate(s), and lock(s) if required.
– HITSA A/S adjusts the length of the shelter/bicycle shelter in accordance with customer requirements.
– Shelter for bicycles, motorcycles, prams, waste containers, etc.
See the product sheet for more details about the series.