SH/500 is a simple, high-quality shelter/bicycle shelter/waste shelter/etc.
If bicycle parking is also required with the shelter, the HH/20 from HITSA A/S is an ideal choice. Bicycle parking models Type 7, Type 14, or CO/5 can also be used.
This shelter/bicycle shelter is made from hot-dip galvanised steel profiles and optional cladding.
The shelter can be configured in several ways to meet customer requirements: as a shelter for bicycles, motorcycles, prams, waste shelter, waste enclosure, etc.
– Design: 70 x 70 x 4 mm steel tube
– Purlins: 50 x 100 x 3.6 mm steel tube
– Side panelling: Perforated plate, type RM galvanised or as required.
– Roof: Steel sheet panel (1.5 mm), polycarbonate panel (4 mm) or 2-layer thermoplastic (8 mm)
– Gutter, if required: Zinc with downpipe down to ground
– Span spacing: Max. 4.0 m
– Foundation: Ø40 x 90 cm cement, which is cast on-site.
– All steel parts are hot-dip galvanised.
– Cladding: optional choice (cedar wood, mahogany, pressure-impregnated wood, etc.)
– Can be supplied with sliding gate(s), and lock(s) if required.
– Shelter for bicycles, motorcycles, prams, waste containers, etc.
See the product sheet for more details about the series.