Skare/245 is an attractive and traditional shelter/bicycle shelter with an arched roof and excellent standing height. The model shown is made from hot-dip galvanised steel and has been powder coated. HITSA ensures that all welding and hot-dip galvanising is of the highest quality, which is crucial in ensuring visual appearance and long-lasting functionality.
Bicycle stands of the type HH/20 are tailor-made for this shelter. Type 7 or CO/5 can also be used.
The Skare/245 bicycle shelter is smaller version of the Skare/420. The shelter/bicycle shelter design is discreet and harmonious.
This elegant shelter or bicycle shelter is made from hot-dip galvanised steel profiles and optional cladding. The shelter can be configured in several ways to meet customer requirements: a shelter for bicycles, motorcycles, prams, waste shelter, waste enclosure, etc.
– Columns: Ø114 mm steel tube
– Load-bearing beam: 50 x 100 mm steel tube
– Bends: 30 x 60 mm steel profile
– Gable end/sides: hot-dip galvanised perforated plate (1.5 mm) or as required.
– Roof: Steel sheet panel (1.5 mm), polycarbonate panel (4 mm) or 2-layer thermoplastic (8 mm)
– Ties: 50 x 3 mm flat steel
– Span spacing: Max. 4.0 m
– Foundation: Ø40 x 90 cm cement, which is cast on-site
– All steel parts are hot-dip galvanised.
– Can be supplied with sliding gate(s), and lock(s) if required.
– Can be supplied with zinc gutters
– As shown in images, HITSA A/S can also supply shelters in a RAL colour
– Shelter for bicycles, motorcycles, prams, waste containers, etc.
See the product sheet for more details about the series.