BF/FO17 is an iconic shelter that can be used for shopping trolleys (customer trolleys at supermarkets/shopping centres) or waste shelters.
This is a traditional and simple shelter/bicycle shelter made from hot-dip galvanised steel profiles and expanded metal. HITSA A/S can also supply other types of cladding to meet customer requirements.
HH/20 is tailor-made for this shelter. Type 7 or CO/5 can also be used.
The shelter/bicycle shelter can be configured in several ways to meet customer requirements: as a shelter for bicycles, motorcycles, prams, waste shelter, waste enclosure, etc.
– Load-bearing: 100 x 100 x 3 mm
– Purlins: 50 x 50 x 3.2 mm
– Roof: Steel sheet panel (1.5 mm), polycarbonate panel (4 mm) or 2-layer thermoplastic (8 mm)
– Sides and gable ends: Expanded metal
– Foundation: Ø40 x 90 cm
– All steel parts are hot-dip galvanised.
– Standard cladding: hot-dip galvanised perforated plate or expanded metal inserted into a steel frame.
– HITSA A/S adjusts the length of the shelter/bicycle shelter in accordance to customer requirements.
– Shelter for customer trolleys/shopping trolleys outside shopping centres, bicycles, motorcycles, prams, waste containers, etc.
See the product sheet for more details about the series.